The Enterprise Content Platform is designed to help the enterprise user manage the content within your organization with the features below:
- Upload company private content (.apk) file.
- Invite other users in your organization with different roles and permissions settings to use the platform.
- Create a user group for assigning content by group.
- Assign the uploaded content to groups and users.
Once the content is uploaded and assigned to a user, the user will be able to find it in the Library>>Enterprise tab in Focus/Focus Plus for download and use.
Please follow the steps below to access and use the Content Management Platform.
You will need to sign up an account first on our enterprise portal: https://enterprise.vive.com/us/dms/
NOTE: Please use email for signing up since Focus only supports email login.
There are two ways for activating your Content Management Platform System.
- Submit your registered info via Vive Enterprise Platform Registration (Follow the guide in the link)
- If you have Vive device with Advantage /Advantage + program, you can register the activation code and use Content Management Platform right away.
For registering Advantage device, please login to the Enterprise portal, go to VIVE Advantage tab and click Register VIVE Pro/VIVE Focus to start the registration.
Provide your Product Serial Number for registration. Refer to the “Where to find?” below if you cannot find it on the product.
Finish the required fields below and click next to proceed the registration. For Platform Pack Activation Key, you may find it in your Advantage/Advantage + Pack product packaging if you purchased from a physical store. If you purchased the Advantage pack /Advantage + from an e-commerce store, the key will be sent to your email.
Confirm if the provided information is correct and click Submit to finish the registration.
You will see the device is listed in the registered device detail page, click Back to return to list view and click the Register New Devices button to add more.
Once you have any registered device with the Platform Pack Activation Key, you will be able to access the Beta Content Management System via Beta Content>>Get Started.
If you are prompted with the Permission Denied notification as below, please register your device and activation code first or request your permission via Vive Enterprise Platform Registration.
You will see the page below after a successful login to the content page.