VIVEPORT Arcade Station cannot connect to VIVEPORT Arcade Manager
After customer launch VIVEPORT Arcade Manager, customer cannot see VIVEPORT Arcade Station VIVEPORT Arcade Manager's lobby.
This may be caused by several reasons as following:
- VIVEPORT Arcade Manage and VIVEPORT Arcade Station are not in the same local network.
- More than one VIVEPORT Arcade Manager are launched in the same local network.
- VMSClientService is not running.
- This Client was deactivated before.
Use one of following methods:
Method 1: Confirm the VIVEPORT Arcade Manager and VIVEPORT Arcade Station are in the same local network.
Use Ping command to check.
Method 2: Make sure there is only one VIVEPORT Arcade Manager software launched in current local network.
Check all the machines in current local network to see whether any other VIVEPORT Arcade Manager are installed and launched.
Method 3: Check VMSClientService is running.
- On desktop, press “Win” + “R” keys to open the Run command dialog.
- Input “services.msc” to start Service Management Console.
- In Service Management Console, check the status of VMSClientService. It should be Running as below example.
- If it is stopped, right click on VMSClientService, try to start service. It should be started normally and client can be re-connected back.
- If service does not start and pops up error dialog:
Please check if the file content is empty "C:\Program Files (x86)\HTC\VMSClientService\VMSClient.exe.config".
Refill it with below:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2" />
After refill "VMSClient.exe.config". Right click on VMSClientService, try to start service. It should be started normally and client can be re-connected back.
Method 4: Make sure Client is Active
- Launch VIVEPORT Arcade Manager. Go to Settings panel and click CLIENT icon at bottom.
- Check listed clients. Check its property by click Edit icon in the right side.
- In EDIT ROOM dialog, check client’s status. It should be Active as below example.