Subscriptions are shown two months after the transaction (e.g. May's subscription number will be shown on the Sales Report for July).
Articles in this section
- Why haven't I received my payout yet?
- How do I fill in my payment information in the Vive Developer Console to get paid?
- My content is part of Subscription. When can I expect to be able to view information on my content sales from Subscription?
- How should I expect to receive the revenue I've earned from sales of my VIVEPORT content? When can I receive my earnings? Why haven't I received my money, and when will I get it?
- How do I fill in the Tax Form when filling out my payout info in the console?
- Should I use an individual account or a company account in Account Settings?
- I'm a China developer. Why do I need to fill in the China Tax Form? Do I need a Chinese address and/or company in order to do this? What do I need to fill in in the China Tax Form section?
- How should I enter the Swift Code when filling in my payout info in the console?
- How can I ensure I upload a proper Bank Statement when filling in my payout info in the console?
- How should I list the bank Account Number or IBAN code when filling in my payout info in the console?