Yes, you can. Within your five slots for Viveport Subscription you can have any mixture of VIVE or Oculus Rift compatible titles.
Articles in this section
- Step by step guide to play Oculus Rift titles via VIVEPORT
- Will Oculus Rift support on Viveport be global?
- How will Oculus Rift users access supported Oculus Rift titles?
- Will Oculus Rift users be able to access content through individual downloads and through Subscription?
- Will Viveport support Oculus Go, Gear, or Santa Cruz? Does Viveport have plans to support other platforms such as Windows MR?
- Can I combine VIVE-compatible and Oculus Rift-compatible titles in one VIVEPORT Subscription?
- How do I know that a title on VIVEPORT is Oculus Rift compatible?
- How do I install VIVEPORT Subscription titles to use on my Oculus Rift?
- How do I install VIVEPORT titles to use on my Oculus Rift?
- What do I need to play Oculus Rift compatible titles on VIVEPORT?