Currently VIVEPORT only supports Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows 8.1, kindly check if you have the supported Windows OS.
Please follow the below troubleshooting steps to launch VIVEPORT Desktop App:
- Check if you are connected to a stable internet connection, switch to a different wired or wireless connection, if possible.
- Temporarily disable your Anti-virus and Firewall software.
- Check your Windows system time zone, and make sure it syncs.
Characters other than Latin Characters in Windows user name.
Characters other than Latin Characters in VIVE installation path.
Any types of symbol, underline, (“~!@#$%^&”) in windows user name or VIVE installed path
- Installing VIVE under "F, G, H" Drive.
- Reboot your computer
- If the above steps did not solve your problem, kindly go to VIVEPORT Desktop App Settings and report issue to send us a ticket. If you are unable to access Settings or Report issue, please download VIVE-Feedback and report your issue.